Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline fault since 28/1/2021

4daisy123
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

We have an active phoneline that receives calls and can ring out. However although we can hear the party on the other end, we cannot be heard. The internal line has been checked and a new phone purchased. The problem remains. Then we checked our service status on TalkTalks website, TalkTalk acknowledges a problem with its network that is affecting our phone line. The 'chat to our team' has been disabled. This has already been 8 days. I would like to know how long rectifying this problem will be as its stressful when waiting for doctors call about vaccination and when you have an elderly parent who lives on their own in a different county who I phone every day

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi 4daisy123

did you chat with our colleagues or do you need our assistance.

If so, please add your phone number to your 'Community Profile' so we can look into this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Chat should be working if you scroll down on this page, @4daisy123:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Refresh the page to catch it when it becomes available. Opening hours also listed there. 

Phone help available: 03451 720046

If you want to wait for forum staff, they reply Monday to Friday, and it could take a couple of days to hear back from them. Add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes