Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

gliderman
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

My landline developed a fault about 2 weeks ago.   No dialling tone and incoming calls do not cause phone to ring in the house.  Broadband still works OK.   I reported this and a Talktalk engineer visited my house about one week ago.  He said the fault was an Openreach issue and he would escalate it and I did not need to do anything further.  However, nothing has happened and my phone line still does not work.   Please can anybody at Talktalk help get this sorted out?  Thank you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK, thanks for letting me know, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

gliderman
Team Player
Message 2 of 6

Yes, just received by text.   Just an observation, but some rapid feedback after the initial engineer visit would have avoided me having to start chasing again.  Lets hope it gets sorted out now.  Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

OK thanks, I can see that an engineer appointment has now been booked, have you received confirmation of this?

Chris

gliderman
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

Hi.  Thanks for responding.  I have also had some mobile phone text exchanges today (07378 905544) as I am trying all avenues to get some progress!   Once I get confirmation of action by Openreach I will go away. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi gliderman,

I'm sorry about this, could I just ask if you spoken to anyone about this today?

Chris

0 Likes