Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline out holderness area

Roadmender
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

For members info. Just found my landline is out and according to TT its ok. But on investigation many residents phone are also out. Rang BT/Openreach they are saying its a major fault in the Holderness area East Yorkshire.

Roadmender
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

just glad to hear its resolved.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi. even though the post was for information only thanks for picking it up.

The problem is resolved, I presume it was at the exchanged as some phones were ok whilst many were not.

I know you said your service app said a problem in Yorkshire, but Yorkshire as a whole is several thousand square miles hence my info to help.

Anyway it was resolved quickly by Openreach.

thanks again.

Roadmender
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Roadmender

Is the phone working now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Yorkshire areas were listed this morning on Service Status. 

Is it alright now?

Staff may take a couple of days or so to reach your thread, @Roadmender.

Chat is available from here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone available after 9am Monday. 03451 720046.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes