Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Last caller barring not working

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff
Rochelle
Insightful One

@OCE_Arne  Still not working as just tried it .

This time when I phoned the number I got a dialling tone when I got through. Have reported the scam call on the website which is a pain!!

Rochelle

Tintin2
First Timer

I have had this problem for 2 weeks now & keep getting messages saying it's being investigated. Don't even get a dial tone anymore, but it shows connected on my phone.

iandixon
Popular Poster

As "last call barring" is included in the bill, albeit "free", surely a way to force the issue of this facility being unavailable is to stop a proportion of the bill until the company gets its finger out and solves the problem. It is not complying with the stated terms and conditions and "free" only means customers have paid in a different way.

OCE_Michelle

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've requested another update on this now.

Thanks

OCE_Michelle

Good Afternoon,

Would it be possible to retest this and let us know if this is now working ok for you?

Thanks

String
Participant

Still nothing  -  silence on 14258 !

String
BrianG1
Popular Poster

Still silence when I dial 14258

Rochelle
Insightful One

@OCE_Michelle 

Just tried and silence

Rochelle

OCE_Michelle

Hi everyone,

Thanks for retesting and I'm sorry that this is still not working. I've escalated this back again and will let you know as soon as I receive a response back.

Thanks

Sneckie15
First Timer

No, still not working !

OCE_Michelle

Hi Sneckie15,

Apologies, we have re-escalated this issue this morning and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

OCE_Arne
OCE_Arne

Hi @Tintin2 @iandixon

Can you please try and retest the last caller barring service please

Thanks

String
Participant

Yippeee  ---   recorded message is back - press 1 / 2 etc !   (But can't test it properly as I don't want to bar the last caller - was family !)

String
Overdale
Chatterbox

Good to hear the gentleman's voice again. Like the previous poster, however, have not yet been able to test the system fully as I did not want to bar the last caller!

Hopefully we have finally made some progress, having been without last caller barring for some weeks now.

iandixon
Popular Poster

Will try when I need to use it . Mant many thanks to the tech. staff if it works.

Sneckie15
First Timer

Seems to be working again, at last. Fingers crossed it lasts this time. Thanks.

BrianG1
Popular Poster

It's working again for me too, thanks again.