Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of phone but broardband still working

ITALY1000
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

A few days ago my phoneline stopped working. No dial tone, no incoming calls available

I've swapped the cables and the phone unit but it made no difference.

The Internet is fine though. 

Eric
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi ITALY1000

Openreach have advised that an engineer has been investigating this fault this morning and another engineer is due to investigate again tomorrow 22/06.

This is an external line engineer, this is not an appointment to the property.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank You Debbie

Eric

Message 3 of 7

Hi ITALY1000

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which has detected a potential fault at the exchange.

I have escalated this over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer and we should receive further updates within the next 48-72hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 4 of 7
Done that Karl
Eric
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi ITALY1000

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Please ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details, @ITALY1000.

Very important to add your Talktalk landline number in there. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

This is for staff to identify your account. Please look out for their reply (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.