Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating current phone number, but keeping broadband

jkarim
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I am looking into moving my home phone number to my own cloud based phone system, and want to know what the process would be and what is involved, would their be any costs associated with this. I can easily get a new number, but would like to keep this one, as we have had it a very long time.

I currently have broadband via this number, but for the time being would like to keep the broadband (although looking at possibly moving elsewhere as I require a static IP address)

Any advice appreciated.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

You would not be able to migrate the number whilst you have a service with us. If you go to another provider they may be able to request the number is ported over, but while you have a working service with us, you will not be able to take the number.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes