cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My Check & Report reports getting marked as spam?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Team Player

I just tried to report a few numbers that have been calling me for the past few weeks but my reports were all immediately marked as spam. Why is this?

What's the point in having a reporting system if it thinks that every report is spam?

Girls like tech too...
Highlighted
Community Star

Do you mean Check & Report? What did you say in the comments section, perhaps that triggered the spam filter?

Highlighted
Team Player
Yes, that's what I meant. I typed that in a hurry sorry.
In the comments I just said that the numbers were scam calls, that I didn't answer and that no messages were left.
Girls like tech too...
Highlighted
Philosopher

@LeahG96 

Hi, where the spam notification replies similar to this that I reported in this Thread?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/for-the-attention-of-the-community-team/m-p/2357957#M7...

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Team Player
Yes they were exactly like that. I see that you had to wait for nearly a week before someone replied to you.
Girls like tech too...
Highlighted
Community Star

@LeahG96  This has been escalated to the support team to look at for you. 

Highlighted
Team Player
Thanks @ferguson 🙂
Girls like tech too...
Highlighted
Community Star

No problem.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Team Player
Thanks @OCE_Arne
Girls like tech too...