Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My landline is not working

Deivisd
Chatterbox
Message 15 of 15

Hello, I recently bought a new home phone to find my landline number, but there is no signal. How can I fix this and is there any other way of finding out my landline number?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Do you know what email address is registered for My Account?  I might be able to find the account details from it.  If you add it to your profile otherwise were are a bit stuck. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15
Im sorry if it is confusing, Im confused by the situation myself. Basically I think he is the account holder, its just that he doesnt know any of the account details and cannot connect to it,.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Sorry, I don't understand. If you are not the account holder you cannot access the account. How is it that your father is paying the bills without being the account holder? Subject to clarification I think you need to wait until the support team respond again. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15
So if my father is not the one holding that account, but is still paying the bills for the services, is there anything be can do about that?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Data Protection regulations of various kinds mean that only the account holder can access their own account details.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15
What do those rules mean exactly?
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

OK, I think this is a bit tricky then I'm afraid. If you cannot identify the account holder details then rules on personal security do apply.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15
No im helping my father since he does not speak english. He had his account set up few years ago by his friend who he cannot get in contact with, so im trying to help him out right now.
0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

OK, how do you not have access to My Account? TalkTalk do not issue yearly bills. Are you actually the account holder here?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15
I dont have access to my account and I receive the bills yearly, is there really no other way?
0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

As I mentioned earlier, go to My Account, or any of your bills and it will be on there.

Message 12 of 15

Thanks for the reply @Arne-TalkTalk , how can I find the number? The only way i found was calling 17070 but since my landline is not working i cant do that.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 15

Hi @Deivisd

Let me know once you have found your number and updated your profile. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 14 of 15

Your landline number is available in My Account and on your monthly bills. What problem are you having, is your broadband working?

0 Likes