Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mother and father’s TalkTalk landline is not working p...

Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

My mother and father’s TalkTalk landline is not working please can you help. Their number is obscured for customer security I have Power of Attorney my number is obscured for customer security

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

Hi Julie

If you are reading this topic relocated from the Check and Report board in relation to your parents' home 'phone not working I can let you know that Arne from the TalkTalk Support team has found a fault condition and has requested a repair visit by an Openreach engineer that should happen Mon/Tue next week.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Julie - assuming you see this on Community - you posted your personal details so I've obscured those. You need to register with Community here: then post a request for help or use TalkTalk support via LiveChat here: Our Live Chat team.  Wait for the button to appear but not Grey or no button when LiveChat is offline or busy.  Contact us:  Try Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app. Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from a working TalkTalk 'phone but see opening hours and related information here.

For you, probably easiest to make a call to Customer Service agents from your mobile, call 0203 441 5550 but that's weekdays and Saturdays 9am-6pm or as given on Opening hours above.  There's additional troubleshooting information and contact details via their MyAccount.

Hoping you see this but posting an anonymous report on Check and Report isn't going to be seen as a fault report.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes