Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO DIAL TONE, NO LINE

Ransley
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

URGENT DISABLED ELDERLY MUM HAS NO PHONE OR CARE LINE LIVES ON HER OWN UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE IF PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Ransley

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

There's no way to reach Talktalk tonight,  @Ransley.

Your mum needs to be registered for special accessibility needs to make sure she can receive a priority service in future. See if you can help her set this up for the longer term. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Registering-your-accessibility-requirements/ta-p/258302...

If you can reach Talktalk yourself,  phone the helpline, which opens at 9am or use Chat, also after 9am. 

The link is on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Wherever you look for help, you'll need to pass ID.

For forum staff to identify your mother's account, add her Talktalk landline number in Private Notes. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email", choose Personal Information. At the end of that section find Private Notes. Add your mother's name, and address as well as phone number and a fallback contact number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Please look out for a reply during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes