Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received router, still charged for broadband

joejefferies
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

So, this is a bit complicated. I tried text chat, and was promised a callback, but it never came.

I have two lines, a phone only line that has never had broadband (I'll call that #5) and a phone+broadband line (I'll call that #6).

My son noticed that I was charged for broadband on the #5 line, but have never had a router sent and have never used it for broadband. We only ever ordered a phone line, it was transferred from BT some time in the past (might be decades ago, I can't rememebr). We've never ordered nor had broadband on the #5 line but the bill says "Fibre 35" which is apparently a broadband service.

It seems to me that we're due a refund, at least on the past year, as we've never been sent a router and so have never been able to use that broadband. We've paid for a service that we never received.

Both line #5 and #6 are to the same address and on the same bill. I guess I just never thought about it and paid assuming that it was correct. It seems like they ripped me off.

Aside: I don't need that second line anymore, so as it happens I wanted to get broadband put on the #5 line and cancel the service on the #6 line entirely. Presumably, they'll send me a router [for the first time] for the #5 line?

Oh, also he says I'm charged 20p/min for calling circle, does that seem right?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi joejefferies,

I've replied on your other thread

Chris

0 Likes