Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Line

patkeiman95
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi, About half an hour ago I realised we have no phone line. Broadband is working fine at the moment. But we can Not make outgoing calls. And no one can phone us. We have tried a different phone and that didn't work either. I can't try the test socket as I'm 76 disabled and half blind. My daughter is severely disabled and in a wheelchair so she can't do that either. We really need the phone fixed ASAP. Someone please help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi patkeiman95,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Try Chat, which is open till 9pm, @patkeiman95.

Scroll down on this page for the link and opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone help opens after 9am: 03451 720046, which is worth trying if you have a mobile. 

Staff may take a couple of days or so to reach your thread. It is in a queue for attention.

Helpful if you could add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. This is for staff to identify your account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.