Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No dial tone and phone does not ring when people are calling

7 REPLIES 7
Leannne26
First Timer

I reported an issue with my landline before Christmas and I was told there was a fault on the line and open reach would sort it within 2-3 days. It has been week and I have heard nothing and still cannot make or receive calls 

Leanne
OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Leannne26

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The line tests are detecting a line fault so I have escalated this back over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

We should receive further updates from Openreach within the next 48 - 72hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

Leannne26
First Timer

Hello, 

Thank you, checked today and still isn’t working? I’ve had an email to say the issue is resolved but still isn’t working 

thanks 

Leanne
OCE_Chris

Hi Leannne26,

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve. Line test is still showing a fault so I've logged this back to Openreach for investigation. If you don't hear anything beforehand can you bump the thread on Friday and we'll check for updates 

Chris

Leannne26
First Timer
Hi

Still not working. Could I have a update please

Thanks
Leanne
OCE_Debbie

Hi Leannne26

Apologies for the delay.

I have requested an update on this fault and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

OCE_Debbie

Hi Leannne26

Sorry for the delay.

I've chased for another update as we are still waiting on additional updates from Openreach.

Thanks

Debbie

OCE_Debbie

Hi Leannne26

This fault is with the Openreach line engineers and we should hopefully receive further updates on Monday.

Thanks

Debbie