cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No dial tone on landline

Pop4ever
Conversation Starter

Hi marzutek, have you been compensated now? Fingers crossed.

My bill is due today and I’m hoping my compensation will spring to life, won’t hold my breath though.
hope it’s gone well for you now.

Best wishes x

marzutek
Popular Poster

Update

On 3rd of March I sent two complains- one to CEO of Talk talk and second to Customer Service Office. The same day,within 2 hours  I got respond from Anna CEO Case Manager . Next day she reviewed my case and she sent me an email with offer of the full amount of auto compensation.I am happy with resolution.My case is closed.

To people in similar situation - please don't use official TalkTalk online chat.In my opinion this is  waste of time, I lost over one month because I tried to get a help through online chat.

But I fully recommend this forum and community team. My phone was repaired within 24 hours since I asked for help on this forum. Quick and efficient help.

Pop4ever
Conversation Starter

I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your resolution, having followed your story marzutec.

Such good news!  I can only second your comments very strongly, it was all a disaster for me until I came here.  Amazing support & help quick & efficient as you so rightly said.

Best wishes to you marzutec & to the amazing OCE’s.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff