Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone

63Emma93
Participant
Message 8 of 8

Could some one from TalkTalk please help me as I have no dialing tone. If I ring my house phone although it seems like it's ringing it isn't.

After the 6 months it took get the fibre and phone fixed before I'm very apprehensive.

HELP!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Morning,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Karl-TalkTalkand @Michelle-TalkTalk 

Just to let you know all seems ok now and thank you for your help.

Emma

HELP!
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you Karl.

I'll let you know one way or the other.

HELP!
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Check back in 48hrs for any updates if not fixed.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 6 of 8

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the fast response, I've added my mobile number as the alternative.

HELP!

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line which has detected a potential fault. Please can you add an alternative contact number to your Community Profile and we can raise this over to Openreach for further investigation. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes