Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No land line

6 REPLIES 6
Samiedan
First Timer

Hi I like a few others have no land line for some reason so can not make or receive calls. I've check all connections tried the master socket with the face plate off etc etc and tried the online chat but they only seemed interested in testing my BB (which is fine) if someone could help I would be forever grateful.

Many Thanks 

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @Samiedan 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Samiedan
First Timer

Many thanks Keith. Do I just wait? Not sure whats next.

Thanks again

Dan

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Samiedan

We have requested an engineer to go out to the exchange in the next 48 hours. 

We can check the fault ticket on Friday for an update

Regards

Samiedan
First Timer
Many thanks @OCE_Arne
Samiedan
First Timer

Just got my landline back many thanks to you guys for your help.

Stay safe 👍👍👍

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Glad to hear the line is back 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE