Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No landline but internet is working

lon16bu7
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem  like others - landline has gone dead since Jan 4th. No dialing tone and I cannot make or receiving calls.  Internet is working fine. Reported  the fault to TT on 6 Jan through automated phone system and received a text saying that they've found a fault which may be causing issues with the  service. Will send an Openreach engineer to fix it without  charge.

on Jan 10,  received an update text:  An engineer has recently done some repair works on your your line, and your connection might take a few days to adjust and we will monitor that closely  ....

I have since contacted TT by phone and live-chat but the agents were not able to tell me the progress. Can anyone please help. I need my landline. Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

lon16bu7
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl for your rapid response. Checked using second handset at the master socket and both phones are working now. Much appreciated.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All tests are clear. Can you please confirm you have tested another phone handset at the master socket or 'Test Socket' if you have one, prior to us arranging an engineer.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes