Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No landline

ANSWERED
10 REPLIES 10
Edward15
First Timer

No incoming or outgoing calls since Tuesday. Tried alt handsets into main phone socket as suggested by Helpline without success. On line Chat line is virtually unobtainable How do I get Engineer to fix without telephone contact? 

Bri
ferguson
Community Star
Solution

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Edward15

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Granary9
First Timer

We have the same problem on *removed and our neighbour *removed (also talktalk). Myself and my neighbour have severe health problems and rely on our phones. We are both 'self isolating' at present and have an urgent need of our phones.

ferguson
Community Star

@Granary9 Please start your own topic and do not post your phone number in public. Suggest to your neighbour that they do the same. 

Edward15
First Timer
Yes please. Have carried out all recommended checks. Convinced problem is within Phone socket (wiring ). Service Eng visit best solution ?.
Bri
Meh11
Chatterbox

I only joined talktalk wednesday ,got no landline ,been on chat twice to be told it's being dealt with ,two days in and wish I had never changed ,had to change to cheaper bb  due to finances ,bb is fine it's just my landline ,need it for a medical consultation next week ,told them this .

OCE_Arne

Thanks @Edward15

I will run some tests and get back to you. 

Regards

OCE_Arne

Hi @Edward15

A line test has detected a Fault so we have asked Openreach to go out to the exchange

We can check the fault ticket early next week for an update.  

Regards

Edward15
First Timer
Landline problem fixed. Many thanks Support Team .Excellent work!
Bri
OCE_Debbie

Hi Edward15

That's great news, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie