Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No landline

7 REPLIES 7
Meh11
Chatterbox

I only changed to talktalk on wednesday ,no landline working ,have spent yesterday and today online to have the same questions and issues ,told me yesterday I would be phoned 10 to 12pm waited no call. No landline,  broadband working ok.after two days so dissilousined about the service. Done all my home checks too. Anyone know what I do next .told me today I needed to come off chat so they could do a test ,bb still working normally. So test hasn't been done .not a happy new user. 

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Meh11

Sorry that you are having problems.

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

OCE_Arne

Hi @Meh11

Line tests are not detecting any faults. 

Are you able to test with a different corded handset at the master socket?. 

audrey bridgland
First Timer

we have had talktalk for about 18mths yesterday our phone line stopped working we get an engaged tone all the time done all the checks even borrowed another phone to plug in same response.tried the service socket no go. got through eventually to talktalk who said they would run a check first came back saying no fault found. then said they would continue checking ,that was yesterday.today no one answers the phone or texts.tried to do it on line  with live chat no one available.now what!.

lizmcq
First Timer

my landline is also not working, and hasn't been for two days. Wifi works though.

Meh11
Chatterbox

Hi I've tried three handsets and nothing is working ,can you get a engineer visit arranged please .

martswain
Philosopher

@audrey bridgland  and  @lizmcq 

Please start your own topics if you require community support, that's the way it works !

Martin
OCE_Debbie

Hi Meh11

Apologies for the delay.

Did you also test the phone at the test socket, with the router removed from the line? Please can you also add an alternative contact number (mobile number) to your Community Profile.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie