Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line

gordon bullock
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Still have no phone line TalkTalk not very helpful on sorting this problem. But they have sent me my first bill. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Testing is showing a loop condition.  This can be caused by line faults or even faulty equipment.

To check all is ok at your side, can you confirm if a different phone handset has been tested at the master socket or 'Test Socket' if you have one ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5
Done

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Staff can't identify you unless you complete your community forum profile details, @gordon bullock.

Please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

It can take a couple of days or so to get a reply as your thread is in an automated workflow system. 

You might get help sooner using Chat or phoning 03451 720046, after 9am. 

Scroll down on this page for the link to Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @gordon bullock Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.