Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No phone or broadband

10 REPLIES 10
lunny75
Chatterbox

My line has been down for 5 days, a TalkTalk engineer confirmed the fault was outside the property and escalated the issue to Openreach but I've had no update for 3 days.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

OCE_Arne

Hi @lunny75

We have requested an engineer to go out to the exchange in the next 48 hours. 

We can check the fault ticket early next week for an update

Regards

lunny75
Chatterbox

An Openreach engineer came on Saturday and found a fault with the line outside my property but the pavement needs digging up. Could somebody please update me, when is my line due to be fixed.

OCE_Michelle

Hi lunny75,

Thanks for the update. I've requested a further update from our Network Team now and will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

OCE_Michelle

Hi lunny75,

I've received an update to advise that this is currently with the contractors for dig work to be completed and we've been asked to review this again on 04/03 for further updates.

Thanks

lunny75
Chatterbox
I've had no phone line for 15 days now. The issue was found 9 days ago but nothing has been done since then. I need this problem to be escalated to a higher level, somebody from TalkTalk needs to put more pressure on Openreach to resolve the problem ASAP. I would like an update today with a confirmed date as to when my phone line will be fixed.
lunny75
Chatterbox

I've had no phone line for 15 days, the fault was found 9 days ago but nothing has been done since then. I need this issue escalating to a higher level with somebody from TalkTalk putting pressure on Openreach to fix the fault ASAP. I would like an update today with a confirmed date of when the line is going to be fixed.

martswain
Philosopher

Don't hold your breath for a confirmed date, especially if it involves digging up a road or footpath.

The local authority may need to be involved.

Good luck !

Martin
lunny75
Chatterbox

Could somebody provide me a reference number and I'll ring the council myself. If you need something doing best doing it yourself!

OCE_Arne

Hi @lunny75

Sorry for the ongoing fault. 

I've raised a complaint to our CEO office, a Manager will be in contact with you. 

Regards