Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ongoing Call Divert Issue

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mikemmb

Ill ask about that with our network team. and get back to you. 

Mikemmb
Chat Champion

Hi,

Any News?

OCE_Arne

Hi @Mikemmb

There was no Talk2go services on your line, We have done another reset can you try the call divert again and let us know. 

Thanks

Mikemmb
Chat Champion

Hi Arne,

Latest News,

(1) Since last posting, no calls have been diverted to the mobile number activated, all calls still going to landline.

(2) Today I again Set Call Divert to mobile number xxxx.

(3) Then I checked call divert status, and this = "....All calls will be diverted to mobile xxxx".

(4) Then I used a different mobile to ring my landline number, which rang (ie No Divert to mobile xxxx).

So situation is the same as it has been for the last few months.

Mikemmb
Chat Champion

Hi Arne,

Any update on this from the engineers as Call Divert is still not working on my landline?

Prompted to remind you of this by an email that TT has just sent informing me of the good news that as from November 23rd, I will be charged an additional £2/month for the Call Divert feature!

Mike

Mikemmb
Chat Champion

Hi Arne,

Any update on this from the engineers?

In view of the recent mail from TT advising me that I will be charged an additional £2/month for the Call Divert feature, I have twice in the last few days logged into my account and tried to deselected it from my package boosts, unfortunately after a few days when I log back in, the Call Divert boost is showing as active.

Whilst this clearly could be a clue as to why Call Divert is not working (ie a disconnect between two proceses), I am concerned that as it is "....not a guaranteed service", I may soon be charged for something you cannot provide and which I no longer want.

Mike

OCE_Arne

Hi Mikemmb

I can confirm that call divert is not active on your account. 

Sorry we couldn't get to root cause of the problem.