Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Permanent engaged tone

9 REPLIES 9
SueJo1
Team Player

My landline has a permanent engaged tone - no dialling tone.

I have worked through all suggestions on talktalk service site and still the same.

I cannot find any means of reporting the fault as all points of contact seem to have closed, is that correct?

Thanks

Transcend
Whizz Kid

Same here and our neighbours are having same issues. CW1 area.

Robert
Cpoddy
First Timer

We have the same problem, just an engaged ringtone. ST7.

SueJo1
Team Player

Yes ST7

SueJo1
Team Player

According to Talktalk there are no network issues!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Very restricted access for phone help:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus-27th-March/ta-p/2468300

Will escalate your thread.

Others posting on here will need to OPEN NEW THREADS for individual cases to be addressed. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
SueJo1
Team Player

Thanks

Sandry22
First Timer

Same here CVW1.  Have reported and said they would divert calls to my mobile but not happened.  Tried to get back on same number said they were working on the issue but cannot get any further to say divert phone line.

Had previously tried plugging in spare phone to make sure its was my phone and that was the same.

PeterSM1
First Timer

My phone is the same from some time this morning.  Believed to be related to the Haslington  01270 exchange.  Need to  know when it will be fixed as we are both over 70.  TalkTalk claim to have been looking into the issue since 09.35 today (28/03/2020).

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi SueJo1,

There was an incident at your exchange, are you still experiencing problems with your telephone service?

Chris