Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Please. I need an urgent engineer revisit

2 REPLIES 2
Leehefr
Chatterbox

Hi

i logged a post yesterday saying my 92 year old mothers landline Is dead since 18th March. There is no dial tone, no outgoing calls can be made, and when I dial in, it rings and rings and just goes to answerphone. An engineer went on Wednesday 25th March and we got a text that everything was working.  But it’s NOT. I can’t chat or text back to anyone as everything is shut down. I really need someone to I know this up and get someone to send another engineer or to contact me. Let me know of you need any more info. Please advise if anyone can help. Many thanks

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @Leehefr 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for your mother.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

ferguson
Community Star

You have just had reply on your other thread.