Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give my handset it's job back . . .

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 9

It hasn't worked now for 3 days and is desperate to be employed  . . . thanks.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 9

Hi @nicky62

I can see that a fault has been raised to Openreach, An engineer is expected out in a few days. 

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Hi arne

Yes, please divert calls to my home number to my mobile.  I believe it is within my profile but will check.

Thank you

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Arne

I had understood from OCE Karl in Broadband where this is also listed that engineer is due to work on fault today.

In meanwhile, as I requested yesterday please divert calls to my mobile ending 000 plus add message on my home phone that there is a fault - don't just leave false ringing tone on it please?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

I will add the divert for you, Its not possible to leave a message on a line for a fault, if it were possible no one would hear if it is diverted

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Hi Arne

Understood, divert is fine . . did request for this yesterday; but received no response.

OCE Karl did mention, in broadband section of forum, fault was due to be investigated today by engineer.  Are you saying it's more like to be early next week now?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Openreach have a 72 hour timescale, but they dont work weekends so if not today it will be Monday.

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Hi Arne

Engineer visited today and fixed the fault.  The line test he carried out before leaving came back as all clear although possibly my home phone is faulty in some way.  To be on safe side I am going to replace that in to prevent connection being thrown by it in future.

OCE Karl put my phone on divert after completing security questions with me.  Engineer has now removed the divert.  All working well as I speak 🤞.

Hope your weekend was good.

Thanks - Nicky

Message 9 of 9
0 Likes