Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re; Last Caller Barring not working

11 REPLIES 11
Tintin2
First Timer

Have been trying to use Last Caller Barring facility for the past few days (14258) All I am getting today is silence. I had dialling tone then silence yesterday. Rang 150 & was told no problem at that end & to check LCB still ticked in my Boosts (it is) then, if I still had problem try to get it fixed online! Can anyone help please.

lizevans55
Conversation Starter
I have exactly same problem. Reported on online chat on Tuesday, couldn't be solved so passed on to technical experts, but no news, since!
Liz
ferguson
Community Star

@lizevans55 If you start your own topic then the OCE will gladly look into this for you.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Tintin2

The first step is usually to untick last caller barring in My Account wait for 2 hours and re-add it. 

Can you try that and let me know how it goes. 

Tintin2
First Timer
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it (twice, for luck) but unfortunately, it didn't help.
Mathes
First Timer

I have had problems for a week with it not working.

Tried live chat and they were no help at all. Even rang off without asking if I was happy.

Then tried calling and I was told it may be a technical problem.

I have switched it off then a few days later turned it back on through preferences.

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion its not going to work and nobody at talktalk cares.

OCE_Arne
OCE_Arne

Hi @Tintin2 @Mathes 

Can you please try and retest the last caller barring service. 

Thanks

Tintin2
First Timer

Hi OCE-Arne

Tried this morning & am glad to say it is back up & running. Thank you

OCE_Arne
lizevans55
Conversation Starter

just checked again and it's now working!

Liz