Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re activate my home phone number

4 REPLIES 4
Nataliaworonowska1
First Timer

Hi. When trying to make a call from my house phone number obscured for customer security it's automatically putting me through to TalkTalk to reactivate my house phone number. I’ve had engineer this morning at 8am and my line is fine, he recommended to contact you again... but your support lines are temporary closed as of Covid-19.

I have no outstanding balance to pay, and my broadband is working fine. Can you activate my home phone number please?

Thanks

Joanna Woronowska. 

Joanna Woronowska
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Nataliaworonowska1 

I'll let the TalkTalk team know.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to save changes.

TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then locate your registered TalkTalk details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Nataliaworonowska1
First Timer

Please re activate my home phone number obscured for customer security. I need to make call as soon as possible. Thanks

Joanna Woronowska
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Nataliaworonowska1 

Please wait for attention here in this thread.  Your request has been escalated.

Spamming the forums will not speed things along and just put you to the back of the queue.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff