Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Redirection to mobile

10 REPLIES 10
RC123
Chatterbox

How do I get TalkTalk to cancel the redirection of my calls to my mobile?  My landline is now working again and I want the redirection to stop

ferguson
Community Star

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

RC123
Chatterbox

I am unable to get through on the helpline number to ask to have this redirection cancelled, so if the online support team could look into this that would be helpful.  I have updated my profile with my TalkTalk landline number.

ferguson
Community Star

Cool, just sit tight now, they should be able to sort it for you. 

RC123
Chatterbox

I've just found that the landline has now failed again, gone back to engaged tone! Better leave redirection on for time being.  Is there a problem with lines in my area 01270?

ferguson
Community Star

Nothing that I can see flagged generally, have you checked the Service status in My Account?

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/help/servicestatus/

RC123
Chatterbox

I have a dialing tone again now - not sure what is going on.

ferguson
Community Star

Where is the miscreant phone connected? Have you tried at the test socket to rule out any issues with internal wiring?

RC123
Chatterbox

I have 3 wireless phones on bases.  At the moment all working again.  If the connection stays on then I want the redirection to my mobile turned off.  I'm pretty sure now the problem was with the line

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RC123,

If you still need the redirection removing can you please reply to my PM with the answers to the security questions and we'll do this for you

Thanks

Chris

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RC123

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Chris