Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated fault and now no dial tone

CorsaChick
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

I’ve spoken repeatedly to customer services about no broadband, there is no phone line dial tone and open reach were in the green box on the morning that my phone line died - I’m assuming something has come loose or been disconnected wrongly but customer services just says the system says everything is working and won’t do anything. 

what can I do as openreach tell me to contact talk talk - do I just leave and go somewhere else??

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi CorsaChick

I'm really sorry to hear this. A fault is currently logged with openreach.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hopefully staff will pick this up tomorrow, @CorsaChick.

Probably a backlog from the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

CorsaChick
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Hi there. The phone line is totally silent and nothing is read back to me at all. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@CorsaChick, if you dial 17070 on your landline, is your own number read back to you?

Please add your own Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account when they come back on here on Monday. 

Don't post any personal information details on this thread. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

If the number read back was different from what you expected, add it in the Private Notes area. (After going back to settings, from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. Private Notes is at the end of that section.) Save changes. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes