cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SOLUTION TO USELESS TalkTalk Customer Services.

3 REPLIES 3
Pippin-05
Popular Poster

Following having no landline for two months and hours explaining to Chat services (3 times), long phone calls to Manilla, emails and letters and complete frustration at getting NO help.... I'VE FOUND THE ANSWER!!  I FEEL SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED😄.....I'VE CANCELLED TALKTALK AND JOINED BT FOR MY MOBILE PHONE AND BROADBAND!! THEY GAVE ME A DATE IMMEDIATELY TO FIX MY LANDLINE AND I'VE GOT A GREAT DEAL WITH MY MOBILE AND BROADBAND, MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I DIDN'T DO IT SOONER, I COULD HAVE AVOIDED ALL THOSE HOURS OF WASTED TIME AND UTTER FRUSTRATION.

TalkTalk should realise that good quick reliable customer service is extremely important to their reputation. I've had to advise all my friends about my broken landline and advised them never to consider TalkTalk. They in turn will tell other friends.

If I'd received good quick service and had my landline fixed in a few days, I would have recommended TalkTalk to everyone. Customer care is very important and reputation has a knock on effect to future potential customers. But I can relax now....aaaahhhhh😁

hosay299
Philosopher

@Pippin-05 the team on here are the best better than chat and call most of the time as they just follow scripts where on here do a bit but not reading from one each time

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
LeahG96
Team Player

@Pippin-05 I think I will be following your lead soon and moving to a different provider. I too am fed up of having issues every time I try to contact technical support, thanks to the automated customer service line (which seems to be rather dumb for a computerised system). I don't use online "chat-to-support" systems on any site since they are very rarely helpful and, like @hosay299 says, they read from a script.

@hosay299 I agree based on personal experience that the community is much more helpful than the customer service team/systems, but using a forum isn't much use when you need urgent assistance from technical support (like when your internet stops working at the worst possible time).

Girls like tech too...
hosay299
Philosopher

@LeahG96 have u posted on the site as they can help also if urgent then there is 2 ways post on here and then contact talktalk on chat or over phone and then post on here when get the info from the agent u talked or chatted with i have had it once or 2 where no phone or bb but find the team on here pick it up then they track it quicker than the agent on the phone

number of times i have had a engineer booked then when it comes to it they cancel it on here as they other side do not talk normally 

i had a person on Facebook in my town post on their Facebook then told to come on here and he got it sorted out.

as remember the rule if u do not keep at them then they will not get it sorted out for u as u have to proof u have done u checks ur side for them to send it back to network team or other team as proof.

at least on here u have thinks in black and white as if need to rise it to ceo office then just send link to this type thing and they can read what each other has said and done

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)