Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to be Charged for Landline

natman
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

As title suggests. This charge has suppenly appeared on my account out of nowhere. When I click on my boosts it still says it's free for 18 months with a tick next to it. I've had no notification I will begin to be charged for this either.

I haven't lived at the property for over half a year so I am not happy about being charged for something that is supposed to be free and has stealthily appeared on my bill.

Please arrange reimbursement and sort this out.

Kind regards 

Nathan

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @natman

You can remove the boost via My Account under the manage my phone boosts section. 

If you remove it today you will see a refund for any advanced charge on your next bill. 

Regards

Message 2 of 6

If the boost discount is about to expire, there could well be a part month charge on there, @natman.

I had one last month because the discount tallied with my end of contract date, but my billing month was different from the end date of the discount. There were about 10 days that were not covered by my discount. 

You need to try to renegotiate your discount if this is the case.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I haven't been at the property to use the phone. It's the boost that I have started getting charged for.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi natman

The boost discount is about to expire So I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 or try our Live chat service 

They can help. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

The Anytime Calls Boost doesn't cover all calls, and calls must be less than 60 minutes long.

Check in your list of itemised calls to see whether any calls went over the time limit or were made to chargeable numbers. 

Only 01, 02, 03 and ordinary mobile numbers are included. 

For staff to identify your account, please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. 

Your thread is in a queue for attention, @natman.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes