Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TT advised fault fixed - not fixed not even a phone line

Clumper
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Talk talk advised me of fault yesterday, an hour ago saying it is fixed, not fixed at all and not even a phone line, spent over an hour on phone this morning being told I need a new router, would not listen when I tried to explain existing fault 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Clumper,

The next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further, to do this can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges

• Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

I've also sent you a PM to confirm some other details

Chris

0 Likes

Clumper
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I have connected a working phone to the test socket and there is no connection. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Clumper

All usual tests are clear, so not seeing am issue remotely.  If you connect a good working phone only, with nothing else connected, directly to the master socket or 'Test Socket' if you have one, and see if the issue with the phone persists.

Once this is confirmed, we can progress to an engineer for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

@Clumper , please add your TT landline number to your community profile, click your avatar at the top RHS to start.

Then wait for a staff member to reply, further posts knock your topic down the workflow.

0 Likes