Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone and tv box issues

gwilliamsnz
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I tried to contact TT to sort out an issue with my TV box but now all of my land-line calls are diverted to my mobile. I've called to undo call forwarding but it remains in place. The actual issue is that my TV box cuts out intermittently only for a few seconds but it's getting more frequent. It has also stopped recording some programmes. I've reset the box and there is plenty of memory, so I'm not sure what else to try. Last time the box stopped recording I was sent a new one.

Kind regards

Ga. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

box is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

gwilliamsnz
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 6

Hey Karl, gutted that you don't do the recording version. If the lite box is the only option I'll take it. Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

We can swap out the box however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box.  This stopped at the beginning of the year. 

I can send a lite box (non recording), is that ok?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

gwilliamsnz
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 6

Tried that on the TV box Karl. Still happens unfortunately. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you try the full factory reset from the settings menu and see if this clears the issues recording new content.

As for the divert, try the following to turn off call divert. - on your home phone, dial #21#

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes