Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number before upgrading FTTP

croman
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have Fiber 65, un der contract for 18mths. Soon future fiber will be available and I would upgrade, but these are data only plans. I wonder if I can port my number to Skype (this is possible) while keeping the Fiber 65 until the future fiber is available? I think the question is can I keep Fiber 65 w/o a phone number?

Thank you. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

I'd recommend contacting the Sales Team directly as they will be able to check and confirm what FTTP plans which include voice, are available for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you Michelle. 

Would you please advise which plans do include VoIP and have at least 500Mbs download speed with a high upload speed too?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not possible. Some of our Future Fibre plans also include voice (VOIP)

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you, got in touch but not much help. I think I need to wait until service is available and see what options I have. I was also told that TalkTlak numbers cannot be transferred. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Eventually all the Openreach copper lines will be defunct, @croman.

You can't keep your current Fibre65 without a normal landline, as that goes with the infrastructure. 

Some FTTP is with landline and a Full Fibre65, with Talktalk. 

You need to ring up and check what your specific options might be.

Staff won't be back on here before Monday. Call 03451 720088 (Saturday) or either day use Chat, after 9am:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Normal customer service:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes