Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble phoning Malta

the1malt
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

I cannot phone Malta on my international max I get a male voice saying no routing found on a couple of numbers I tried . If I get a phone call from Malta it registers but there is nothing on the line. This is been happening since last Friday 21st Jan 21. I tried UK numbers and mobiles but no problems. I thought if it was a problem on international lines it would have sorted by now.

Any suggestions please 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi the1malt

I'm so glad to hear that this is now working ok 🙂

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

the1malt
Team Player
Message 2 of 6

Hi Debbie today I tried the same numbers to Malta and everything is back to normal so I presume it was some international glitch so thank you for trying to help me but as I said I tried the numbers and they worked perfectly sorry for the inconvenience

Message 3 of 6

Hi the1malt

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can investigate this fault.

Please can you also add the number you are trying to dial and the dates/times you tried calling this number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

the1malt
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

I tried automatic dialling then I tried manual dialling tried to phone three different Malta phone numbers used home wireless Phone and used a hard wired phone and I keep getting a male robotic type voice saying something like

"no routes found" and up to last Thursday the 20th the lines were perfect

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Can I just confirm, are you dialling the numbers manually or using speed dial? Prior to this did these numbers all go through ok?

Thanks

0 Likes