cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

URGENT - Please ccan anyone help my father is a vulnerable person living alone cant use phone

4 REPLIES 4
louise lapworth
First Timer

My father is a vulnerable isolated  pensioner who lives over 200 miles from me.  I cannot get to speak to anyone at talk talk by any method and he is unable to dial out.  Please can anyone help me 😞

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @louise lapworth 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

The OCEs will probably need to exchange PMs with yourself, to get your father's details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Ylm123
Team Player

I know how you are feeling. I am in the same situation. My mother at 93 is alone and every time I ring her I get through to somebody else. How can you report a fault to talk talk?

Ylm123
Team Player

How do you call the call centre or online chat?

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @louise lapworth

Can you please add his number to the private notes section of your community profile and I can run tests. 

Thanks 

@Ylm123  Please start your own topic and update your profile to include the number in question. Thanks