would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to update calling circle or callsafe numbers

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Recently joined and trying to set-up these features, if I try to update my calling circle numbers I just get "cannot update at this time please try later" and it's been like that for days. With callsafe if I accept a number following a call or add it from my phone manually it works fine but any numbers I add through the website save as "witheld number" and don't allow the call through, even though it must remember the number as if you try to add it again you get an error. 

Is it me or do these fetaures not work on the website?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Have the same problem. Cannot delete numbers from my calling circle. A message tells me to try again later. Tried to get an answer from the talktalk chat line but all they could do is tell me what I'm supposed to do. ie click Delete, Click Yes then OK. This doesn't work. Anyone know a way around this problem, seems I'm not the only one.

Will S.
Highlighted
First Timer

Same problem, unable to delete existing call circle numbers and unable to add new numbers. Have tried multiple times without success.

Phil
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Same problem here. Has anyone reported this? How do we getting working?

Highlighted
First Timer

Don't hold out any hope that this will be sorted out. TalkTalk IT aren't that interested or able to fix this software bug.  Does anyone from TalkTalk actually monitor these comments. So, just pay your money and put up with  a 3rd rate service

Will S.
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Have you reported it on the help line? I have, they said they're going to escalate it today after 3 days of reporting it.

It doesn't help when half the people you speak to at Talk Talk haven't even heard of 'calling circle'.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm currently looking into the Calling Circle issue and will let you know as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know that this is still under investigation at the moment and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hello,

Would you mind retesting and confirming if this is now working ok for you?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

No, still not working. After confiming a Delete selection, a message states that unable to carry out, try again later.

Will S.
Highlighted
First Timer

No still not working. Tried deleting two old numbers without success.

Phil
Highlighted
Popular Poster

It's still not working for me also. Thanks for following up.

Highlighted

still not working

never worked for me since joining weeks ago

Highlighted
Community Team
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Strange that such a small thing should be so difficult to fix!

Highlighted
First Timer

Well, either Talktalk IT can't fix this or they're not bothered.  Perhaps they ought to outsource this problem to a competent software company.

In the meantime my mobile provider has allowed me unlimited phone calls during this crisis.

Will S.
Highlighted
First Timer

Maybe this is a cunning ploy to get you to subscribe to the UK Unlimited Boost calls option.

For a company in the communications industry, fixing this 'bug'  seems an impossible task.

Will S.
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi all,

This issue is still under investigation. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution