Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgently require help regarding a fault with home phone line

delor
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Unable to receive or make calls, broadband mostly working although some downtime.

After reporting fault on Tuesday was promised a call back to mobile, did not happen. Emailed @concerns" <concerns@talktalkplc.com> 4X re complaint, was promised a response within 24 hours 3 days ago from the 1st email all others have been ignored. Also resorted to text team, absolutely hopeless non service.

It seems no-one in your company is prepared to contact me or provide help to resolve the problem.

The service status for the account says:

We're working on your fault

We need to run some further tests. But we need your help to run the tests and fix the problem.

Chat to one of our agents via Live Chat. Available everyday 08:00 - 22:00

The Live Chat has been consistently unavailable for weeks! What can I do? I really need the landline to be operational. Appalling service. Please advise how I can escalate this?

TY

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @delor

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5
Thank you for the suggestion I will try again with Chrome.

This whole debacle is turning in to a very time consuming nightmare!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

I have just checked Live Chat myself and it is working for me, I am using the Chrome browser.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Unfortunately the support team here will not be back online until Monday. Live chat can be busy, but it should not be unavailable and certainly not for weeks. Some pop up blockers can prevent it from working, or you might want to try with a different browser. 

0 Likes