Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

VOICEMAIL DISSAPPEARED

6 REPLIES 6
JOHNO1
Popular Poster

Hi my landline voicemail has stopped working and is not available as an option in my phone boosts , only voicemail plus is available which i do not want. I raised this issue with talktalk through the online chat on 30 August and recieved an email that the matter is being dealt with .

As you may have guessed nothing has changed so i hope someone in the community may have some ideas . Thanks for any help you can give.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @JOHNO1

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

martswain
Philosopher

Just for info, I do not have any voicemail services from TT, but on logging into my online account, the only option now listed is "Voicemail Plus"

Martin
ferguson
Community Star

Ditto, well spotted @martswain .

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 

As of 24th August only Voicemail plus is available we will no longer be offering standard Voicemail as an option in MyAccount for customers.  

Customers who still have standard 1571 and don’t have Voicemail Plus, they’ll be charged 2p per call.  If standard Voicemail is removed then it cannot be reinstated. 

@JOHNO1  we show that you had Voicemail plus up until 08/0819, and haven't had standard VM since 2016? 

JOHNO1
Popular Poster

Hi, i believe i had both standard voicemaill and voicemail plus .I disabled voicemail plus when notified that it was no longer free .At no time was i made aware standard voicemail would no longer be available . I'm sure i'm not alone in this .

JMMMW
Participant
Same here. I signed up for TalkTalk in October 2019 and was told that Standard Voicemail was part of my package. When I log in, my account is only showing Voicemail Plus. I have been in touch with CS and they have told me "I can confirm that the calling features are not part of the contract and they are subjected to price change and they can be removed and this is as per Ofcom". Therefore, even though I have it in black and white on my contract, TalkTalk can change the contract and/or increase the price through underhanded means whenever they want. Voicemail Plus is only £1 extra per month, but I refuse to pay it on principle.