Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP Adapter and 2 phones

Frankb
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Thinking of using telephone splitter with digital voice adapter to hook up second phone. Has anyone tried this and was it successful?

Frankb
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Morning,

Can I just confirm, when did you delete the voicemail? Is the light still flashing at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Frankb
Team Player
Message 2 of 8

Got two phones connected using tlephone splitter into grandstream 801,  one corded and other cordless base. Both are flashing red light for 1571 missed call. Only problem now is cordless phone keeps flashing alert even when 1571 deleted. At the same time corded continues to flash as 1571 needs to be deleted on it too. Bit of a nuisance as I thought deleting 1571 after listening to message that light would go out on both phones ! Any ideas to solve this? 

Frankb
0 Likes

Clueless4
First Timer
Message 3 of 8

Fortuitous that you should ask this question at this time as I have just got my VOIP ATA working, have tested it with one old wired phone and have now just connected the house DECT (portable) phones to the VOIP phone port along with the wired phone via a splitter.

I can confirm that they work fine on a Grandstream HT812.

For those of you who don't know, the Grandstream HT812 is a dual port device so will run a wired phone and a DECT phone in separate ports. I also tested my wired phone and DECT phones this way and can confirm that this also works.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi

thats great, thanks for sharing, I'm sure this will help others with the same question 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Frankb
Team Player
Message 5 of 8

A friend has her corded phone connected to adapter and it works. She wanted to also connect her cordless base station to use her kitchen handset. Kept her corded connected as it flashes when call missed. Cordless doesn't but handy for extra phone in kitchen at back of house, etc

Frankb
0 Likes

NewbieHere
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 8

Hi, I’ve attached my Panasonic base station to the Grandstream box and the base station takes care of 3 other handsets.

This setup works just fine

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I've no idea if this would work, until you try it, maybe someone in the community has tried this.  Thinking logically is should work.  I would also wonder if connecting the base station from a set of wireless phones would also work 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes