Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Line Rental

chrisfitz
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Is Value Line Rental still available and if so how do I access it?

Footloose
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi chrisfitz 

I cannot replicate what's happening because I gave up Value Line Rental (VLR) when it became so much cheaper to opt for a Fixed Low Price Plan of broadband and phone line rental rather than keep a legacy broadband contract plus added line rental.

However, if you do wish to keep VLR then just contact TalkTalk Customer Services.

If you wish to chat to a member of the Loyalty Team which is often the best way to get the best deals on Broadband and optional TV and Call Boosts then try LiveChat or Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app (8am to 10pm). With LiveChat you'll be able to have a copy of the chat sent to your email address.

Or contact via landline 'phone where calls on 0345 172 0088 are free from your TalkTalk 'phone (8am to 8pm) and just ask for The Loyalty Team. They'll also renew your unexpired VLR if you wish to keep it.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 4

Great, but how can I do it? When I click on 'renew' nothing happens

Thanks for your help

Footloose
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @chrisfitz 

Value Line Rental is not available as a new service but can be continued and renewed by legacy contract customers already signed up to Value Line Rental provided those customers renew before expiry.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution