Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

edallen
Whizz Kid
Message 12 of 12

I had my number changed sometime ago and unitl recently found that I can no longer access the voicemail service. How do I gain access? Do I change the options on the account, untick the box and click update then tick the box again then click update?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

hI,

That is nice no reply after a week. Wow your customer service is great.

When i call the voicemail service the automate voice still stays i am subscribed to this service and please contact your provider. even though this is selected on my account, it seems that the new number is not connected to the service when the number was changed.

i have done this several times and was told someone would call back with an update and no has called back. you customer service is really top notch rubbish.

Please this sort this out as the number was changed due to a scam caller claiming to be talktalk kept calling for over an hour after kept telling him to stop phoning and this was due to the hack to data you had couple of years.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

hi,

Still no voice mail on the landline, it maybe still under my old landline number as I had the number changed last november after a phishing phone call from somone claiming to be talktalk

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

still getting the same message

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Ive tried one last thing before i log a fault can you try again in 10 mins

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

just tried the number 1571 for voicemail. still getting the message you are not subcribed to this service please contact your provider. is there are waiting period for this happen?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi 

Voicemail service hasn't been added or removed since 2016, so ill remove it and re-add it today to see if that starts it working.

Ill let you know when that has been done.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

yes, done that. Still getting the same message about not being subscribed to this service contact your provider.

need this sorting out as of monday no one will be able to answer the phone during the daytime.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi edels

Does this show as active in My Account?

It would be worth removing and re adding the service in My Account.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

The only message i get is about not access to the service.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi 

Ive checked your account and voicemail is active on your line. 

When you try to access it do you hear any message. 

0 Likes