Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a "G21 rate"

PeterParslow1
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I see this question is often asked & never answered!

There are several calls logged on my itemised usage that claim to be "G21 rate", but there isn't a cost for that rate listed (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/UK-call-costs/ta-p/2205242#other).

Some questionners a few years back seemed to be charged a lot for these calls. I'm considering reducing my phone package (because we don't use the phone that much) so I'm calculating what I would pay without my UK calls package... difficult, if several calls are would be at a "rate" that isn't published!

5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Google seems to thinks its 0300 number ive asked the billing team will let you all know.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

I have just looked at my recent bills and I have a SERVICES G21 RATE annotated to an 03 number which is included in my Anytime Calls package and is otherwise charged at the usual rate. Maybe a throwback to previous times?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

G21 doesn't feature in TalkTalk's Call Charges. 

G21 is New Voice Service and that includes VoIP service numbers typically starting 056.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi @PeterParslow1

Have you been charged recently for a call at g21 rate? I cant seem to find any information on that rate.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I am sure that they used to list them, @PeterParslow1, but I can't find it on here now.

I'll alert staff.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes