no land line

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Sightseer

we have no dial tone cannot make or receive calls on our land line   

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jaynejudd

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Sightseer

done

there is a message on the phone  says line cord error !!

Highlighted

Hi

Line tests are showing an issue.

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Neither have we. Online chat is useless, just ignored, anybody any suggestions? We have of course tried all the obvious things, so please no facile suggestions from Talktalk

Stephen Freeman
Highlighted
Community Star

@stephenfreeman If you have a problem with your service please start your own topic.

Highlighted
Sightseer
Hi do you know how long it will take my husband is self employed and we need the phone
Highlighted
Community Star

The support team won't be able to check again before Monday. But as it appears to be in the hands of Openreach then you are entirely reliant on them and how busy they are.

Highlighted
Team Player

Well two emails from Talktalk and appears a local problem now fixed - no Engineer required

Stephen Freeman
Highlighted
Community Star

@stephenfreeman Have you posted on the wrong thread?

Highlighted

Hi jaynejudd

I've followed this up with Openreach, the fault case is still open and an engineer has been assigned to work on this today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips