Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not working after home move

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 15 of 15

hello i moved and took tt with me on the 10th of august all good but phone is not working i have got dial tone but can not receive or make calls if i ring my number it rings but not not the phone bb fine just the landline 

wizard
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Morning,

I'm really glad to hear this and thanks for the update.

Thanks

0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 15

hi michelle tt man phoned i asked if he would do card reset he requested that and ringtone back to normal thanks he said he would call back sat morning to check thanks again to all 😀

wizard

Message 3 of 15
0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 15

okay thankyou

wizard
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hello,

Thanks for confirming. I've raised this to our team now and will post back as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 15

hi michelle yes its still single ringtone

wizard
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Morning,

Thanks for the update. Can I just confirm if you're still experiencing the single inbound ringtone since your last post before I pass this over to our team for investigation?

Thanks

0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 8 of 15

hi the phone as been fixed and is working but it has gone to that single ring tone could you please get the double back thanks

wizard
0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 9 of 15

hi okay thanks 

wizard
0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi kkkev11,

I've raised this to Openreach as a non-appointed task. Openreach will investigate over the next 72 hours and may contact you directly if they need to access your home. If you don't hear anything by Thursday please bump the thread and we'll check for updates

Chris

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 15

hi michelle name added thanks

wizard
0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hello,

Thanks for confirming. The line test has detected a potential fault. Please can you add your full name to your Community Profile just so we can ensure that we are logging the fault for the correct line. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

kkkev11
Whizz Kid
Message 13 of 15

hello michelle yes that is the correct number 

wizard
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 15

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm, is the correct number in your Community Profile? Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes