Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor service

johnbno2
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am Incensed. I rose at 0750 to receive an engineers appointment. This was booked 4 days before. At 9.30 I get a Talk Talk message basically saying my appointment has been missed by me and the £65.00 charge will apply. Telephone conversation with operative usual company line. Next appointment 2 days on. Still no land line and a charge to deal with as and when, Bring on contract end!  

@johnbno2 

johnbno2
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi john,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

@johnbno2, it seems that you have sorted out the engineer appointment charge (you posted here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/Landline-phone-not-working-just-interferance-but-inte...)

If you still need help with your Talktalk service, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for staff to identify your account. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Please look out for a response from staff in the next couple of days or so. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.