Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Check the line cord" error

Rtsehaye
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I'm having the "check the line cord" error with my home phone whenever I try to make a call. I've done the troubleshooting test with my NTE 5C standard main socket found here: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Your-guide-to-main-phone-sockets/ta-p/2205432

And I'm still having a problem, which leads me to believe that it is a problem in my area and not my home. How can I contact talktalk to inform them about this so that they can repair it as I cannot call them from my landline, nor my mobile phone as I having trouble with my new sim card. I tried finding talktalk's email or their live chat however they are both incredibly hard to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes