Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard voicemail

Maureen42
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

my standard voicemail no longer works contacted customer services who told me to remove

the option from my contract and then reinstate the service to try and get the service working again

now the standard voicemail service is not listed as an option on my contract which ends in May

customer service have still not got back to me after a week have spoken to two people and 

no-one has yet to make contact with me

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Maureen42,

I can see that Gliwmaeden2 has answered your question, please let us know if you need any further assistance

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Standard Voicemail is no longer available on renewal of the contract, or if removed from your service, @Maureen42, so that was never going to solve the problem, unfortunately, though in the past that would have been the right course of action to advise. 

Voicemail Plus, which comes with a fee, is your only option, other than just using an ansaphone instead. The only thing with not having Voicemail is that people obviously can't leave a message while you are on the phone to someone else. 

They'll just get the traditional engaged tone  - if something really matters, they'll simply have to try again later.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.