Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't login to super safe boost

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Just joined talktalk and like so many other users, I can't login to super safe boost. Never receive the password change email. How can so many people be affected by the same issue.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Highlighted
Popular Poster

No email anywhere

Highlighted

Hi gordonoxley,

Could you add the email that you used to register with the SuperSafe boost, to the private notes section of your Community Profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I cant login to super safe and the email link doesnt work!!!! 

I HAVE WASTED 6 SOLID HOURS - SPOKEN TO 4 DIFFERENT TECHNICAL STAFF AT TALK TALK WHO ULTIMATELY REFER ME TO THE COMMUNITY HERE! IT IS UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL AND A SCANDAL! IT HAS COST ME A LOT OF STRESS. IT SHOULD BE A SIMPLE SET UP PROCESS TO INSTALL AND I THINK IT IS RIDICULUOUS - MUST BE THE WORST ANTI - VIRUS SOFTWARE WITH THE WORST TECHNICAL SUPPORT. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL TALK TALK CUSTOMER AND I AM SADDENED, FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY - I CAN USE THE COMPUTER WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SECURITY ISSUES. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!! 

Hasu Ramji
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Why simple but very important issues like this get neglected by Talk Talk??

I still have not received a response to solve this issue and Talk Talk is allowing my computer to be at RISK!!

Can somebody still help to sort this out please???

Hasu Ramji
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Why simple but very important issues like this get neglected by Talk Talk??

I still have not received a response to solve this issue and Talk Talk is allowing my computer to be at RISK!!

Can somebody still help to sort this out please???

Hasu Ramji
Hasu Ramji
Highlighted
Popular Poster

STILL NO REPLY FROM COMMUNITY TEAM!! Can't login to super safe boost. Please kindly refer to previous messages - no response at all from anyone.

When I get a chance I will have to refer this matter to the OMBUDSMAN.

Hasu Ramji
Highlighted

Hi harry9, there is no TalkTalk staff weekend support, but I answered your post this morning. Please keep your posts to your own thread.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

THANK YOU OCE_Ady FOR SENDING THE LINK. ALL SOLVED -QUICK AND EASY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

(I so wish however, that this could have been sorted out when I rang Talk Talk in the first instance and then being bounced around - South Africa, India and on web chat (don't know the location) and then finally the Community here - period of 5 or more days for a simple issue!!!!)

Please pass on my comments on improving the training of other staff in Talk Talk to deal with such matters).

Anyway, thanks once again.

Hasu Ramji
Highlighted

You're very welcome. If you have any problems in future come straight to us and we'll be delighted to help with whatever we can. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
OCE_Ady, what's been solved?
I'm no nearer to getting super safe boost than I was weeks ago. Still no sign of the link that other people have received.
Highlighted

Hi gordonoxley, this is the problem caused when members jump on other members threads. Our workflow tool has got one of your threads and one of harry9's and so you're seeing my response to him. I've replied to your other thread earlier today.