would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can’t turn off scam Protection

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello,

Could someone please help me with scam protection? I don't have the option to turn it off under the homesafe settings on my dashboard, it just gives a number to call which takes you to a very unhelpful and frustrating automated process that gets you nowhere. It seems like asking the OCEs on here is the easiest way home...

Thank You 🙂

Highlighted
Community Star

I will ask the OCEs to look into this for you (probably Monday now).

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
First Timer

Many thanks Keith!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Christabs, I've sent you a personal message to confirm security information. Once I've had your reply I can turn off scam protection for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Hi Christabs, thanks for confirming security. I've turned off scam protection for you as requested. Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

That’s brilliant, thanks Ady!

Best regards

Chris

Highlighted

You're very welcome. I'm happy to help.